The Bock Family
Monday, July 2, 2012
My 30th Birthday!
Well, it's official! I turned 30! I wasn't really concerned about turning 30 like some people are. I feel like I have accomplished everything I would want by 30 and couldn't really ask for anything more. With that being said, everyone that knows me knows that I don't have the best of luck with birthdays but Jacob tries so hard to make them wonderful. I got to sleep in on my birthday and woke up to Jacob and the girls bringing me breakfast in bed - donuts and strawberries! (My husband knows me well!) Then he took me to Palm Springs where I went for my birthday last year. We enjoyed swimming, movies, and eating. (Which is pretty much all we do there!) Unfortunately, I had woken up on my birthday with a sore throat and it went downhill from there. I had a fever our last night in Palm Springs and by the weekend I was the most sick I have ever been! Therefore, I had to cancel my special birthday dinner with my family but at least I will always have Palm Springs!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment