Our kitchen is finally complete!! Jacob and I (Jacob mostly) did the entire kitchen BY OURSELVES! I know.....amazing! I love it. I couldn't ask for a more talented husband. I realize the "before" pic is tiny but I am having problems with it.
Oooooh I havent been to your house in a while I guess....it looks SO SO SO good complete!!! Love it! Tell JAcob he can come help Ned with our tile in our bathrooms now since he is done...ha ha ha
I'm totally inspired to redo ours now! Between Jeff and my dad I think we could pull it off, only problem is I want granite countertops, which my dad doesn't do. I love your backsplash too btw.
4 comments:
THe kitchen turned out AMAZING. YOu guys should be really proud of yourselves. It looks great.
Oooooh I havent been to your house in a while I guess....it looks SO SO SO good complete!!! Love it! Tell JAcob he can come help Ned with our tile in our bathrooms now since he is done...ha ha ha
I love it! It looks gorgeous! Aren't handy man husbands the best?
I'm totally inspired to redo ours now! Between Jeff and my dad I think we could pull it off, only problem is I want granite countertops, which my dad doesn't do. I love your backsplash too btw.
Post a Comment