- she remembers EVERYTHING you tell her - no getting away with unfulfilled promises!
- she loves to sing songs
- she knows most of her letters, knows all of the shapes and colors and can count to twenty
- she had recently decided her favorite color is purple
- likes to play mommy with Maddie
- loves to be pushed on the swing and will stay there forever (right, Uncle Nathan?)
- will sit and watch movies and Mickey Mouse all day if I let her (which I don't!)
- gives the cheesiest grin when you ask her to smile
- like to wear her pink rain boots
- is the cutest, most lovable toddler I know!
2 comments:
I can't believe she is 3. It still cracks up that Neal thought we were going to her 2nd Birthday party. She is so cute and we are so glad we get to see her grow-up!
Wish I could've made it to the party! I miss out on everything these days :( She's getting big so fast! PS I think the date on your camera is off ;)
Post a Comment