For Labor Day, Jacob and I took Emma and went to the beach with MB and Nathan. It was so much fun!! It started out with a fight over a parking place, and a lot of drizzle, but when the sun finally came out, it was all worth it. Emma took a few minutes to get used to the water but then she had a blast. While Jacob, MB and Nathan tried to build a fort on the sand, Emma had fun trying to "dig" in the sand with them. She was covered in sand from head to toe and, of course, in the mouth as well. What do you expect? We even put Emma in "the fort" and then buried half her body. I don't even think she noticed! All in all, it made for a very fun day. Thanks MB and Nathan!!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Happy Days at the Beach!
For Labor Day, Jacob and I took Emma and went to the beach with MB and Nathan. It was so much fun!! It started out with a fight over a parking place, and a lot of drizzle, but when the sun finally came out, it was all worth it. Emma took a few minutes to get used to the water but then she had a blast. While Jacob, MB and Nathan tried to build a fort on the sand, Emma had fun trying to "dig" in the sand with them. She was covered in sand from head to toe and, of course, in the mouth as well. What do you expect? We even put Emma in "the fort" and then buried half her body. I don't even think she noticed! All in all, it made for a very fun day. Thanks MB and Nathan!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We're both cracking up at that pic of Emma buried. That look on her face is hilarious. But she was lovin it all. And it was hilarious watching her crawl around in the mud and claw at the mud "digging". There were claw marks everywhere around us!LOL
Hey, love your cute blog. I found you on April and Wes'. Send me a quick email and I'll send you an invite to our blog. Emma is soooo cute.
robyncjordan@gmail.com
Post a Comment