Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Nice Hair!



My daughter was blessed with a full head of hair which is extremely beautiful - most of the time. This is what my daughter looks like after she sleeps. I pray she takes after her father in this aspect!

4 comments:

LauraD said...

HAHA! I hope my baby has a head of hair as awesome as hers! So cute!

Coastalgrannie said...

Jacob - you have to take a look at this post:
http://coastalgrannie.blogspot.com/2008/08/first-day-in-mesa.html

They were better than I remembered!

Our first Granddaughter will be baptized fast Sunday. All papaerwork is in process for Tom and I to be sealed. Just have to wait on Salt Lake now. Have two grandbabies due next month. Things are just rolling along. Miss hearing from you.

Monica said...

Hi Katie! This is monica jacklin. Ryan and I were in the Foothill ward with you and Jacob. It has been a long time....we both have kids!!! ha ha Your daughter is adorable!

Joe Alves said...

that hairdo is awesome