Not only did my wonderful husband surprise me with a birthday party and a trip to Oklahoma for my birthday(to visit a college roomate) but he did this while I was gone!! Can you believe it?? And he also did ALL of the other pending projects we needed to do to our new house like put up chair rail, second coats of paint, finish installing the garage door opener, organize the garage by installing shelving, and a few other things. What an amazing and talented husband I have!
6 comments:
I will say he is talented.
So, Sundays would probably best for us. Let me know when works for you guys.
So, Jacob told me Thursday at the softball game you had a blog- and that you and Spencer are siblings... FUN!!!
So, I found you... Creepy huh? j/k
I am going to add you as my friends on our blog. :)
The countdown has begun, Jacob. We arrive in Arizona Thursday morning. I will have burger by noon....
You are a man of many talents - looks like a nice place.
By-the-way, our branch president has sent HIS letter in requesting the cancellation of my sealing to Richard. Mine is done and sent. The process is in, ummm, process.
That is so funny... someone else from our old ward told wes the same thing... hillarious. Hey, he is good looking too!
Ah! I'm finally getting back to you! Thanks for commenting on my blog - to know that I'm not the only one subject to people's stupidity makes me feel 10x better right now. Luckily from here on out I'm only going to Sacrament - so that cuts out about 90% of the nonsense. But still! Anywho, where'd you guys move to? Your house looks so cute! And don't worry about the empty space, you'll fill it in time. When we moved here, we had been in an apartment, so needless to say there was plenty of room to fill!
Hey Katie very cute house! It's funny what some bloggin will find you! Well I just wanted to say hi. It's too bad you live so far away now. Cassandra and I and some other girls, I think Amber too, are going to get together once a week and do fun stuff with the kids! It would be a fun addition to have you there.
Vikki
Post a Comment