Our little Lincoln has turned one and I can't believe it. The year has flown by although he is not the easiest baby! We had a great time having fun with family and friends and Lincoln loves to play with his new toys. Here are 10 things about Lincoln:
1. He has just starting army crawling. He looks funny pushing with one leg and dragging himself across the floor.
2. He is a very picky eater. He only likes baby food, I can't get him to take a sippy cup, and I still have to heat up his milk.
3. He is a screamer....he pretty much screams when he is happy or sad.
4. His sisters LOVE him. They will pretty much do anything for him.
5. He loves these little baby veggie puffs and he can eat an entire can during one Sacrament meeting.
6. He has six teeth coming in at the same time.
7. He sleeps through the night but every once in a while I have to give him a bottle before he will go back to sleep.
8. He sleeps with a little pillow pet doggie and he can not live without it. It is the cutest to see him snuggle with it when he goes to sleep.
9. He loves to watch Baby Einstein and I can calm him down instantly by putting it on.
10. He loves any kind of thrill ride or crazy throw that daddy will do to him. I am worried for my future!!
No comments:
Post a Comment