Monday, June 30, 2014
Katie's 32nd Birthday!
This year my birthday was really great because nothing happened!! For those that know me, you know what I mean! I got to enjoy the morning with my girls and look at the cards they made me. And then I got to enjoy a nice evening of dinner and a movie with Jacob, MaryBeth and Nathan. We had dinner at BJ's so I could take advantage of the free birthday pazookie. MaryBeth and I ordered the exact same salad, minus the exact same things, and then the exact same pazookie. We laughed and told the waitress we were sisters. We had let them know it was my birthday but she must of gotten confused because they came out with free birthday pazookies with a candle on them for both MaryBeth and I. I laughed and whispered to MaryBeth to just go with it because they must have thought we were twins! We had a good laugh over it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment