My little Maddie is now officially 4 years old! We had a very simple party at my mom's house since we were moving into our house the weekend of her actual birthday. But Maddie always has fun swimming with her cousins. Here are ten things about Maddie now:
1. She is definitely strong willed.
2. She knows all of her shapes and colors.
3. She does not, however, know her letters yet. When I try and do flash cards she just yells out whatever letter comes to mind for her.
4. She loves playing with Emma and Kenna and making them laugh.
5. She loves music and does the best rendition of "Part of Your World" that I have ever heard.
6. Interesting enough, I often get asked if Kenna and Maddie are twins since they look so much alike.
7. She has a bit of a temper that we are really trying to resolve. However, it is pretty hilarious when she gets "angry" in her cute little voice.
8. As you could have guessed, she still loves anything Ariel related.
9. She is the best hugger and will wrap her entire body around you. You can even let go and run around and she will still be holding on.
10. As stubborn as she is, she will always be my little baby to which she will reply, "I'm not a baby!"
No comments:
Post a Comment