Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

As a working mother from home, I don't always get to do the super great things that I wish I had time to do with my girls.  But, I get to stay home and take care of them, and I do try to squeeze in some fun things.  One of those things is our St. Patrick's Day treasure hunt!  I did this last year for the girls and when it hit March 1st Emma wouldn't stop talking about how she was so excited for the treasure hunt on March 17th!  So I decided it would have to be a tradition.  Since it was on a Sunday this year we had to wake up extra early to find what the little Leprechaun left us.  I was also so proud of Emma because she was able to read the clues all by herself with just a little help on the big words. 









No comments: