This year Jacob was turning the big 30 so I wanted to do something special for him. I decided to throw him a surprise party and the biggest surprise was that it was an entire month before his actual birthday. Since his birthday is so close to Christmas, I wanted to make sure there was a clear separation AND I knew I couldn't lie easily to him so the farther away it was from his birthday the less suspicious he would be! We had a wonderful time with a lot of family and friends but of course I didn't get a single picture. When Jacob's actual birthday came around, we kept it simple and had his favorite dinner with the girls and Grandma Jones. Emma's card was the best because she drew him a "computer" and a picture of him with a grumpy face. Totally hilarious!
No comments:
Post a Comment