Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Maddie and Emma
I can't tell you how different these two girls are! They make us laugh every single day! Just the other day, Emma and Maddie were in the bathtub when Emma thought she saw a spider. Of course my 4 year old Emma screamed and backed away, and my 2 year old Maddie said, "Don't worry Emma. I'll get the spider". She then proceeded to pat Emma's head and then walk over to smash the spider. What characters they are! Here are some pictures of me trying to get the girls to scoot closer together to get some pictures. Emma scooted right on over while Maddie wouldn't have any of it! I feel like these pictures tell the story of their personalities!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love these two!! They really are totally different but super adorable.
Yes they both have personalities, but BOTH are SO sweet and fun. My kids love them both.
"Remember when we played at Maddie's house, mom?" How can I forget. You are a GREAT mom too!
Your girls are like my boys, complete opposites! On a side note, I'm liking your hair longer...looks really pretty :)
Soooo cute! We miss you guys. ;)
Post a Comment