Thursday, June 30, 2011
My Awesome Birthday Get Away!!
As many of you may know, I don't have the best luck with my birthdays. My family calls it my "birthday curse" because things always go wrong on my birthday. Last year was the final straw for me when Emma broke her leg on my birthday. So this year, I told Jacob I didn't want to celebrate at all! I just wanted to stay home with my little family and keep them all safe!! Well, he didn't listen very well. He came home from work that morning and surprised me with a trip to Palm Springs for a few days!! Let me tell you......it was AMAZING! We went to this awesome little resort that my sister had gone to and it didn't disappoint. They were so friendly there and it was so private. There are only ten rooms there all surrounding a beautiful pool and no kids are allowed! They had all sorts of FREE snacks, drinks, movies and games. All we did was watch movies in bed while we ate and swim. It was wonderful! I can't wait to go back there again!
This is the front gate to the resort.
This is where we stayed...it doesn't look like much from the outside but it is awesome!
A picture of our room.
Eating in bed! Gotta love it!
You can see all ten rooms right around the pool.
We took this picture from our doorstep.
We ate at a popular burger place called Tyler's and it was yummy!
This place even has bikes you can take and ride around. I didn't dare actually ride it so we just took a picture with it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment