Tuesday, November 30, 2010
The Year of the Breaks
So.......as many of you already know, this is the year of the breaks for the Bock Family. Not only did Emma break her leg in June (cast was on for 8 weeks and no walking) but she now has a broken arm to add to the list! Two days before Thanksgiving, Emma decided to try and jump off a chair while Jacob and I were in the other room. I think the chair toppled while she was trying to jump but I all know is I heard a scream and then Emma came in our room with an arm that was clearly broken. She broke both bones in her forearm (30 degree break!!) and had to have the bones reset just like her leg. Mom, of course, had to leave and Dad took good care of Emma until it was done and I was able to come back and love her!! She is doing so much better than the leg because she can still walk and do a lot of things. I guess we will just have to not let her do pretty much anything in the future to ensure that this does not keep happening! We love our little Emma and she has been such a trooper through the Year of the Breaks!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You gotta be kidding?! I still haven't had any of my kids break a bone...knock on wood. At least the hot pink cast looks super rad! I love it!
Post a Comment