Tuesday, April 20, 2010
A trip to Sizzler!
This is too funny not to mention. So Mike, Deborah, Jacob and I decided to have a date night together and go to dinner and a movie. We stopped at Sizzler to eat thinking that it might be good. I really wanted the all you can eat shrimp so I asked Jacob to get the steak with the shrimp and then I would get the salad bar also. Mike decided he wanted a steak too but he just got a regular steak with potatoes. When they finally came out with the food, I almost fell off the chair laughing. Poor Jacob....all he wanted was a steak. They both sucked anyways so I guess it didn't really matter. I don't think we will be going to Sizzler again any time soon.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's hilarious! Especially for those of us who know Jacob, lol.
Post a Comment