Monday, March 22, 2010

Emma - Our little Rascal!





Emma is cracking us up lately with her little antics!! She says and does the funniest things these days. A few of her phrases lately:

"Oh my gosh! Are you kidding me?"
"I don't like it."
"Yeah!!! Mommy went pee-pee!"
"I want MB and Nathan."
" I wanna go to Disneyland."
"I want soba". (Yes, she pronounces it that way....not "soda".)

Gotta love that kid!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man those pictures are priceless! I love the cheese smile in the bathtub pic. I think she looks like more of a Jones when she smiles like that.

By the way, Nate said you fogot to add..."I want soba" bahahahaahaha

As Emma hears the soba can open way up stairs..."mama! I coming mama!"

Amber said...

I have yet to have a kids fall asleep at the dinner table. LOL. So cute! We had fun coming over the other night. Gotta do it again soon!

Cassandra said...

Ha ha. The underwear on the head was pretty funny.