Friday, February 5, 2010
Maddie's Eating Extravaganza!
So back when Maddie was like four months old, I tried to start feeding her solids. It did not work out! She has the longest, craziest tongue and she could not figure out how to keep the food in her mouth. So I waited until she was six months old and tried again and it has turned out much better.....although she is still figuring out how to control that tongue. My favorite is when I start to get the food ready, or when I hold out a cracker for her to eat. She gets so excited and starts kicking her legs and reaching out her hands while making the most hilarious panting sound. It kills me everytime! The pictures don't do it justice.....luckily I have it on video.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She's so cute Katie! :)
so adorable! i can't believe she's that old already! seems like you just had her. & when i see pics of emma, i feel like i am looking at you way back when we were kiddies. she's your twin!
geeze, she sure did get those huge Jones eyeballs. lol.. i love it. what a crack up.
Post a Comment