We had a wonderful Christmas this year! It was so fun watching Emma get so excited with the presents. She was so good waiting and just kept asking "Open presents?" When Christmas morning finally came and I went and got her out of bed, she ran into our room and jumped on top of dad and said "Open presents now?" It was so cute! So we ran downstairs and opened our presents. Of course Emma helped open everyone's presents. We brought out her little kitchen at the end and she absolutely loved it! Then it was time to take her outside to show her the trampoline. Jacob and I went outside first with the camera and video camera and then grandma walked her outside. The very first thing she said when she came around the corner was "I want to swing!" We laughed and then pointed out the trampoline to which she replied, "Oh!! Jump!" And then she jumped for as long as we would let her......and she loved it! Then we got ready and went to Grandma Jones' for breakfast with the family. We had a good time eating and opening presents. Then we came back to our house where we made dinner and had our moms and a family from our ward come over for dinner. We had so much fun playing our new video game and hanging out.
Wearing our pajamas on Christmas Eve.
Emma playing with her new drum.

She loved the apple/alphabet toy from Uncle Mike and Aunt Doo.

Maddie playing with her new toy....she is very fascinated by it!

Emma loved the trampoline!!

Emma playing with her new kitchen.

Maddie's shirt says, "All I want for Christmas is My Auntie!"
Opening presents in mass chaos.
Grandma actually got on and jumped with Emma for a while....totally hilarious!
1 comment:
I love the bed head in the kitchen pict! So cute.
Post a Comment