Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sea World

CAVA (the school that I work for) does a Sea World outing every year and we thought it was the perfect opportunity to take Emma! Let me tell you....it was quite hilarious! Emma was so scared of every single animal we looked at except for the penguins. Any time we would get any where near an animal, even those on the other side of the glass, she would start screaming. So we thought we would take her to the dolphin show and try that out....it didn't work either. We sat way in the back but anytime a dolphin would jump out of the water, she would start freaking out. I finally had to leave while dad watched the rest of the show. Needless to say, we won't take her back for a little while! But I think she still had a fun time! Looking at the beluga whale.

Looking at the sting ray (seconds before it splashed her and she started screaming again.

That shark mouth is bigger than her!

The trip home........I guess it pooped her out!!

No comments: