Monday, February 9, 2009

We're having a .....

GIRL! That's right! Another one to add to the family! We are pretty happy that Emma will have a little sister to play with. Although Jacob is concerned about being so outnumbered.....

12 comments:

aprilaleman said...

Yeah...so FUN!!!

Hayley said...

Yippeee! Girls are so fun, and not to mention you won't have to spend a dime in prep for this one :)

Hope you're feeling well!

xo-hay

Hillary said...

Congrats! That's great!

Deanna said...

I love girls! It'll be great to have a sister so close in age to Emma. Don't worry about communicating with me thru FB. Blogs and email are just fine. So happy to share exciting news with you :)

Unknown said...

tell him... booohooo! ahahahahaa...sounds like our slumber parties are going to be getting funner! ahhaa

Amber said...

Ok, I think I have figured it out. We need to hang out more. Maybe you will rub girl genes off on me and I'll rub boy genes off on you.

TheHardyFamily said...

That is such great news. I really wanted a boy this last time but I am so grateful I had another girl. Now Hannah has someone to play with and they will be best friends, at least that's the idea! And I already had all the stuff which was a double bonus. I'm so happy for you, little girls are the best!

LauraD said...

Yeah! How exciting! I can't wait till I have one.

The Cardon's said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I think it is great to have 2 the same so close to each other. They will be best friends! HOpe all is well!

Michelle said...

I love that I had two boys in a row. I think it works out perfectly when you have either two boys or two girls in a row like that. That will be great for Emma to have a lil' sis! Congrats Katie.

Heidi said...

Hey new BFF...I just found your blog on Amber & Spencers...I am adding you as a friend and so I can stalk your blog now too...

see you at In'N'Out Tues.

Cassandra said...

Jeff's felt outnumbered for years! There's still time Jacob, don't worry! Can't wait to meet our new niece!!