Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!






Here is our little Tinkerbell! (Thanks to Aunt Cassandra for letting us borrow it!) Isn't she the cutest little fairie you ever did see? We think so!

8 comments:

Cassandra said...

She's very cute! LOVE the costume;)

Joanna said...

Your little girl is a doll! Your trip to NY makes me want to go there. Was it an ok place to take children? I'm worried that they would be bored, and it would be too scary with the crowded streets.

LauraD said...

WOW! Congrats on your pregnancy!!!
Your little girl is so darling!

Kristine Van Buskirk said...

Isn't she darling! She looks just like your family! Those are some strong Jones genes. LOL What a cutie!

Hayley said...

katie j! darling blog...and even darling-er little emma! what a cutie! i'm honored you joined facebook just for little old moi. :) i'm a blog lover too, so now we can keep in touch much better! hooray! you, jacob & emma look so cute & happy! i'm so glad. well, i'm off to add you to my "blogs i love" section. xo-hay

The Cardon's said...

Katie!!! I guess I should check my blog more often!!! She is georgous!!! and I am assuming by the countdown in the corner you're going to have another little one! Congrats! When are you due? And congrats on joining facebook! I will have to seek you out! Your next trip should be to Idaho- Ipromise not to push you into any showers!

Joe Alves said...

wow that first picture of her in that dress i thought it was aubrey for a second

Jill Duncan said...

Hey Katie!!! I'm glad I found your blog- we miss you guys, especially our chats in the Mother's Lounge! Ha,Ha!

update you blog!!!!